Changing the rules
BALI catamarans were designed to meet the needs of yachtsmen looking to sail with maximum living space, comfort and safety. For this the CATANA yard brought a particular skill to the design of revolutionary range of catamarans, with innovative ideas as yet unseen in this sector and which break with maritime tradition. With its vast, unhindered interior and exterior living spaces, an optimal level of self-sufficiency and a pioneering nature, the range of Bali Catamarans is offering new pleasures and sensations to yachtsmen turning their backs on tradition and who want to realise their dreams.
Long Cruiser autonomy
All Bali 4.1 of Aladar Sail’s fleet have on board a ZP WATERMAKER capable of 200 Lt/hour without draining any current ampere from on-board plant.
BALI 4.1 unique in its class
Sailing and fun in Lounge mode
- A forward cockpit with dining area as well as an immense sunbathing area in place of the traditional trampoline
- Extra living space with sunbathing area on the coachroof
- New bench seating in the aft cockpit.
- The BALI 4.1’s nacelle, completely free from bulkheads, comprises a very comfortable L-shaped dining area which faces across to an extendable lounger. The galley unit creates unrivalled storage volume and worktop area.
- The interior décor, by Lasta Design Studio, puts the emphasis on light, ergonomics, fluid shapes and the finest materials.
- The vast cockpit / saloon area, which completely opens up with a huge pivoting glazed door.
- The very seaworthy integral foredeck area that provides rigidity and protection from spray with a very large sunbathing area and a forward cockpit which can comfortably accommodate the whole crew.
- The raised helm station and very convivial flybridge.
- Retracting or sliding windows for optimal ventilation both at sea and at anchor.
- Water and diesel tankage, and cool capacity superior to those of all their competitors.